Development and Review of Plans, Policies, Programs and Projects
We engage the nation's leading experts to review and analyze specific programs, policies, plans and projects in order to maximize the potential of livability elements to revitalize the community, neighborhood, intersection and/or corridor. We recently analyzed Atlanta’s comprehensive planning documents, and submitted recommendations that will help the city achieve its livability goals.
- Technical training for practitioners, such as a Complete Streets summit in Puerto Rico in 2014
- Walking audits such as the one we conducted for Smart Growth America's EPA Building Blocks program in Salisbury, MD in 2014
- Livability plans, such as the 2011 Beach Cities Livability Plan
- Safe Routes to School plans, such as the plan prepared in 2011 for nine school communities in Casper, WY
- Civic Engagement plans, such as for the Bellingham, WA Pedestrian Master Plan
- Policy Analysis, such as comprehensive policy reviews conducted for the cities of Atlanta, Georgia and Fort Worth, Texas.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.